Domain sales machine-money to sell domain names.

You know the collation of the easy button? That pesky little voice was haunting me for a while. I set up this site for over a year-and-a-half ago to sell a single ebook sales system. While many people saw the price of the product, many people still ended with a factor they could not overcome: bad sector selection. Most newbies don't know how to select a good, non-trademark infringing domain name that someone may want to purchase for a reasonable $ 399 price tag at $ 799. In the end, I decided that I forget to sell the ebook and once offered free in a blog. This was over half a year ago.

Choosing a Blog platform

Creating the blog was quite easy (some permissions problems) and long. WordPress was the obvious choice, since I use it for booting minisites as BaltimoreHarbor.com and my blog PR PR fuel that runs on it.

Building my blogroll that was also easy. Now we must decide how to take the course and the eBook and translation for a free product. I refer continues to use aweber and formulates an autoresponder as it preserves the linear aspect of the course. Look to happen soon and posts here on my musings about the world.


View the original article here